Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 18, 2024, 09:28:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 524429 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5010 on: April 27, 2012, 02:37:17 AM »

YOWZA! That's some particularly bad luck! I think I'd take up golf if I was him.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #5011 on: April 29, 2012, 07:05:29 AM »

I wouldn't do any justice by explaining the article...so, I'll let you amuse yourselves!  The things our legal systems allows to go through in front of a judge!   Dolph

http://jalopnik.com/5905926/man-sues-bmw-after-motorcycle-gives-him-an-erection-that-wont-go-away

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #5012 on: April 29, 2012, 07:12:05 AM »

I wouldn't do any justice by explaining the article...so, I'll let you amuse yourselves!  The things our legal systems allows to go through in front of a judge!   Dolph

http://jalopnik.com/5905926/man-sues-bmw-after-motorcycle-gives-him-an-erection-that-wont-go-away

I am going to sue the guy for making me pee in my pants from laughing at this !!!

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
teddy037.3
« Reply #5013 on: April 29, 2012, 11:30:42 PM »

couple of homemade mods, click past 2500, ordered top rack, debate over which noisey bits to get...  Roll Eyes
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5014 on: April 30, 2012, 01:40:24 AM »

debate over which noisey bits to get...  Roll Eyes

The noisy ones.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #5015 on: April 30, 2012, 04:29:53 AM »

The noisy ones.

What he said .. .

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #5016 on: April 30, 2012, 06:48:50 AM »

That would be a 2 into 1 noisy one.   waytogo
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:51:28 AM by MacDuck » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.3
« Reply #5017 on: April 30, 2012, 07:54:13 AM »

That would be a 2 into 1 noisy one.   waytogo

actually, I think I might stick with the undertail
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5018 on: April 30, 2012, 08:39:59 AM »

actually, I think I might stick with the undertail

Would you like to ride a Hyper with the undertail first before you pull the trigger?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.3
« Reply #5019 on: April 30, 2012, 09:30:44 AM »

Would you like to ride a Hyper with the undertail first before you pull the trigger?

sure, but isn't it an 1100?
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #5020 on: April 30, 2012, 09:58:46 AM »

sure, but isn't it an 1100?

but you'll get the idea . . .

Carlos
teddy037.3
« Reply #5021 on: April 30, 2012, 01:22:14 PM »

but you'll get the idea . . .

I also live in a very quiet area and leave for work before the sun is up... I don't need full-on loud pipes
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #5022 on: April 30, 2012, 02:04:25 PM »

I also live in a very quiet area and leave for work before the sun is up... I don't need full-on loud pipes

it's a try out. . . .

Carlos
teddy037.3
« Reply #5023 on: April 30, 2012, 09:31:26 PM »

it's a try out. . . .

mac's already warned me of the slip-on termi's volume deficiency, and from what I've youtubed, it's due to the cat still being there.

I so dearly love the Ti 2-1, but the slip-on will probably keep my neighbors sane
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5024 on: April 30, 2012, 10:24:02 PM »

mac's already warned me of the slip-on termi's volume deficiency, and from what I've youtubed, it's due to the cat still being there.

I so dearly love the Ti 2-1, but the slip-on will probably keep my neighbors sane

I think it comes with a removable dB killer.  Evil Evil  That said, it's still cool to keep the neighbors somewhat happy.  As compromised as the 848 exhaust is it still no match for the stock R1100S exhaust so a person can kind of rip through Norfolk without being too much of an a-hole. On the 1100S that is.  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: