Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 18, 2024, 03:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 524240 times)

« Reply #5190 on: July 20, 2012, 10:17:00 AM »

yep... earlier in the year, one of the apprentices (who rides) mentioned how he was surprised to see my bike in the lot one morning because the weather was all shitty... 'when I looked outside, I figured you would drive today'

now if he doesn't see it, he's always like, 'ah, grocery run today?'

desert?   Huh? what, like ewa?

make the beast with two backs that, it's too hot

The little desert."Diamond Head" Cool waytogo

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
teddy037.3
« Reply #5191 on: July 21, 2012, 09:09:02 AM »

The little desert."Diamond Head" Cool waytogo

ah.

I don't earn enough to live on that side anyway

« Reply #5192 on: July 21, 2012, 09:34:00 AM »

ah.

I don't earn enough to live on that side anyway

Me either.... Cry
That's why I don't have a Street Fighter

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5193 on: July 23, 2012, 05:18:56 PM »

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #5194 on: July 23, 2012, 09:31:08 PM »

Remodel or addition?  Looks promising.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5195 on: July 24, 2012, 01:07:57 AM »

Full gut job on my master bath. Turning out to be a touch more expensive than I had originally planned, but that's how this sort of thing normally works, right? Right??

Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5196 on: July 25, 2012, 03:45:59 PM »

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5197 on: July 25, 2012, 10:38:07 PM »

Man cave bathroom!  Not exactly something the fairer sex would go for but then you could always demonstrate the depth of your affections by remodeling again.   laughingdp

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #5198 on: July 26, 2012, 12:37:20 AM »

FALSE!!  I ran the design by several attractive womenz, and they all thought it was great.  Believe me, I did my research. 

Cheesy

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5199 on: July 26, 2012, 06:50:54 AM »

FALSE!!  I ran the design by several attractive womenz, and they all thought it was great.  Believe me, I did my research. 

Cheesy

waytogo waytogo waytogo  Then you're good to go.  Wink

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #5200 on: July 26, 2012, 07:09:27 AM »

Hey MacDuck,

tech question if I may: got a 04 M620, choke lever pull to max, rpms don't go up but stay around 2K . . .pull back to "off" engines sputers a bit; did a TPS reset with the Centurion UE tool and also a trim adjustment, it was on 85!!

It took some time but, idle, idle trim and TPS were set; choke however, still not funtioning properly, any ideas?

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #5201 on: July 26, 2012, 07:11:09 AM »

Kind of glad I sold the monster. The roads around my base are atrocious. I get tossed around even when I'm in my car. Also, I think they keep the backup generator for Hell in the training area at Fort Polk.

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
teddy037.3
« Reply #5202 on: July 26, 2012, 08:16:06 AM »

I have come to realize that I really don't like being in a car... driving in is just so... goddamn weird.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #5203 on: July 26, 2012, 08:26:03 AM »

I have come to realize that I really don't like being in a car... driving in is just so... goddamn weird.
I have fun on both . . . but, the bike, gives me a workout .. .. .. something that don't happen with a friend's gs500f

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5204 on: July 26, 2012, 08:39:55 AM »

Hey MacDuck,

tech question if I may: got a 04 M620, choke lever pull to max, rpms don't go up but stay around 2K . . .pull back to "off" engines sputers a bit; did a TPS reset with the Centurion UE tool and also a trim adjustment, it was on 85!!

It took some time but, idle, idle trim and TPS were set; choke however, still not funtioning properly, any ideas?

It really isn't a "choke" per se but just more of a high idle. I haven't messed around too much with that but it is looming soon on my neighbors bike. There is a second cable from that thumb activated lever and a separate linkage at the throttles. Those get stuck or jammed for some reason that I haven't figured out yet. This is starting to happen to the bike I mentioned but is not so much of a problem that I have to sort it out, yet......

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 [347] 348 349 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: