Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 17, 2024, 08:31:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 514258 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #510 on: January 10, 2009, 12:06:17 AM »

I'm guessing never

That's optimistic!

Today: bought a car that will be sitting in a parking space in Makakilo for the foreseeable future.

Do tell...
teddy037.2
« Reply #511 on: January 10, 2009, 10:56:05 AM »

get pd to drink two cups of coffee and read some of my book.

now I'm home eating jack in the box brekkie
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #512 on: January 10, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »

Do tell...

Not much to tell.  It is stationary, in "Park", in Makakilo  cheeky
get pd to drink two cups of coffee and read some of my book.

now I'm home eating jack in the box brekkie
It's the most important meal of the day!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #513 on: January 10, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »

Not much to tell.  It is stationary, in "Park", in Makakilo 

The "new" car? But why, pray tell? Why parked? And why in Makakilo?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #514 on: January 11, 2009, 10:05:36 AM »

Last night I managed to sneak in a moonlight ride up to Mililani for an impromptu bar-b-que. Thanks Tristan! The ride was all good except for a small section of rain just off H3 on the return run. Wasn't bad and it quit before I got to the Pali Hwy. so I was barely damp by the time I got home.  [moto]

I also got a Vaughn 20oz. framing hammer yesterday. No nail is safe.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #515 on: January 11, 2009, 11:46:00 AM »

The "new" car? But why, pray tell? Why parked? And why in Makakilo?

I really just need someplace to put it for now.   It's not registered yet, and I have the Mazda for a few more months. I don't want to park it on the street, and my friend in Makakilo has an extra parking spot.

I also got a Vaughn 20oz. framing hammer yesterday. No nail is safe.

Show 'em who's boss!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
teddy037.2
« Reply #516 on: January 11, 2009, 12:49:19 PM »

yesterday was beers, HALO 3, and finally beatin' COD 4

and greek food.

today, watching the giants play like little girls.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #517 on: January 11, 2009, 12:54:09 PM »

today, watching the giants play like little girls.

I've been listening to the game on the radio. It's ugly. Certainly not representative of the rivalry and capabilities of those two teams.

teddy037.2
« Reply #518 on: January 11, 2009, 01:09:35 PM »

I've been listening to the game on the radio. It's ugly. Certainly not representative of the rivalry and capabilities of those two teams.

game over, pregnant doges!
DRKWNG
« Reply #519 on: February 17, 2009, 10:25:22 AM »

Spent absolutely FAR too much time sitting in an airplane today.  Now I am enjoying the first of my three daily Doha beers.   drink
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #520 on: February 17, 2009, 02:24:15 PM »

Spent absolutely FAR too much time sitting in an airplane today.  Now I am enjoying the first of my three daily Doha beers.   drink

Enjoy! Will you still be getting that ration when you're out in the outback?  FedEx picked up your wheel yesterday. No word on the replacement wheel yet I presume? Oh, did you get the message that the warranty fuel tank is here?

DRKWNG
« Reply #521 on: February 18, 2009, 01:38:20 AM »

I seriously doubt there will be anything tasty to drink once I leave Doha, as this place seems to be one of the very few which have escaped CENTCOM's no alcohol policy.  There is a slim chance that malty beverages can be had down in Asscrackastan, but only if I get attached to one particular unit.  And you had better believe I am working like hell to get to that unit (but not really for the beer though).

No word on the new wheel as of yet.  Last I heard, from Ed, BST has yet to give them a firm date on when the new shipment should be in.

And yes, I did get the word on the tank.  I told Alex that you (or Gloria) would be getting in touch with her about it, so  she is waiting the call.  Thanks again for taking care of all this for me.  I will be picking up the tab of several varsity runs after I get back.   chug
MendoDave
« Reply #522 on: February 19, 2009, 08:42:01 AM »

Got up, walked the Dogs on the sand dunes, looked out at the big breakers and in a generally western direction thinking about going to Hawaii. Been a long time since Ive been there. but no more Oahu, one of the other islands for me. Sorry people, been to Waikiki countless times, gotta do something different.
DRKWNG
« Reply #523 on: February 19, 2009, 08:48:47 AM »

Sorry people, been to Waikiki countless times, gotta do something different.

Don't be sorry about that, go to Maui!  Just make sure that you bring your bike with you.  That way we won't have an excuse to not bring ours over on on the superferry to go for a ride.  Wink  But please do it after July.
DRKWNG
« Reply #524 on: March 05, 2009, 07:24:56 PM »

Things are getting a little interesting here.  Had a SVBIED cook off, followed by two guys in vests, at one of the vehicle ECPs on Tuesday night followed by a rocket attack last night.  The building accross the street from mine took at least one round and the entire base was locked down, in full battle rabble, for the next five hours.

But on a light note, just got an email from Motowheels saying that my front wheel is in.  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: