Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 29, 2024, 07:26:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 535193 times)
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #4320 on: October 14, 2011, 09:22:15 PM »

Flew in from Naha via Narita yesterday/today and I'm beat...

Enjoy walking along the sea wall for me.  I miss diving in Naha, Mida point and Okuma...makes the diving in Hawaii boring!  Have safe travels w/ family and hope to see you soon.

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
teddy037.3
« Reply #4321 on: October 16, 2011, 06:18:34 PM »

bag packed, ran some errands on the bike, lunch at pho king.

that off-throttle popping is getting more prominent... should I be concerned?

anyhoo, it'll have to wait til I get back. this week better rock  Roll Eyes
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #4322 on: October 16, 2011, 07:05:30 PM »

Trim adjustment? ...

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4323 on: October 16, 2011, 09:29:09 PM »

Added a bit of color to the bike.  Made progress in physical therapy. Had a good ride with the gang today...... Read through a BMW Motorad magazine that Brandon gave to me...... very dangerous reading Dolph

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
freeflydive

« Reply #4324 on: October 17, 2011, 12:57:31 AM »

I was on coconut island longer than anticipated and wasn't able to join the ride.  Rick...what changes did you make to your already great looking bike?  I'm glad to hear PT is working out for you...I need to make my appointment for my lower back!

Well, back to my pre-recorded moto-GP race. 

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #4325 on: October 17, 2011, 06:04:20 AM »

Where joo going?  Another Washington trip?

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4326 on: October 17, 2011, 08:32:05 AM »

I was on coconut island longer than anticipated and wasn't able to join the ride.  Rick...what changes did you make to your already great looking bike?  I'm glad to hear PT is working out for you...I need to make my appointment for my lower back!

Well, back to my pre-recorded moto-GP race. 

Too bad you didn't make it. We needed a fourth!!  As for the changes, well......... you snooze, you loose  cheeky  (minor striping change -- you'll see it)

Good that MotoGP is almost over and effectively over as far as Stoner is concerned. C'mon 2012.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
freeflydive

« Reply #4327 on: October 17, 2011, 10:03:16 PM »

Too bad you didn't make it. We needed a fourth!!  As for the changes, well......... you snooze, you loose  cheeky  (minor striping change -- you'll see it)

Good that MotoGP is almost over and effectively over as far as Stoner is concerned. C'mon 2012.

I was there in spirit...trust me, I was a grumpy man for an hour once I realized I couldn't make it...even though I ride my bike everyday, the Sunday meetup is one of the few things I look forward to throughout the week.

Looking forward to seeing your the changes on your bike...want to stripe my wheels?!  I'd ask if you'd help, but w/ my impatience and less that precise hands I'm better off standing in the background!  

As for MotoGP...it's been a boring and unfortunate season... (unduly edited by the moderator  Police) I hope Ducati has created a better bike, for 2012, that's on par with the talented crew and riders they pay.  
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:38:39 AM by freeflydive » Logged

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4328 on: October 18, 2011, 08:27:23 AM »

Looking forward to seeing your the changes on your bike...want to stripe my wheels?!  I'd ask if you'd help, but w/ my impatience and less that precise hands I'm better off standing in the background!  

... Don't post spoilers in a thread without a warning.   

We can stripe the wheels. A lot depends on the tape that is used as far as patience goes.

Sorry about the minor spoiler. I didn't spill all of the beans.  Roll Eyes  Did  you think that it would go any other way with Stoner being on his home track?  It was pretty surprising about the Fiat Yamaha guys though.  boo

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4329 on: October 18, 2011, 12:39:48 PM »

That was me that editing Madji's post.  Took out the part where he gave away the result of the race. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4330 on: October 18, 2011, 10:32:26 PM »

That was me that editing Madji's post.  Took out the part where he gave away the result of the race.  

I like cheeeeeeeeeese.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:31:32 AM by DRKWNG » Logged

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4331 on: October 19, 2011, 01:30:50 AM »

No, but you didn't state that one particular person one the race.   cheeky

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
freeflydive

« Reply #4332 on: October 19, 2011, 03:30:46 AM »

We can stripe the wheels. A lot depends on the tape that is used as far as patience goes.

I ordered pre-curved stripes from http://www.srsigndesign.com/id5.html a while ago.  I'll bring them by for you to checkout, but I'm open to ordering whatever brand/vendor you recommend since I know you've already done your homework.  

Thanks in advance  chug

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4333 on: October 19, 2011, 08:38:06 AM »

I like cheeeeeeeeeese.

And there you have it folks........ the unseen arm of a distant moderator completely wiping out my post and replacing it with........... I don't know ......... something else

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4334 on: October 19, 2011, 08:41:10 AM »

I ordered pre-curved stripes from http://www.srsigndesign.com/id5.html a while ago.  I'll bring them by for you to checkout, but I'm open to ordering whatever brand/vendor you recommend since I know you've already done your homework.  

Thanks in advance  chug

Homework?    Me?     You give me far too much credit.   I'm like a stick floating downstream bumping off the rocks as I go.

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: