Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 09:23:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ben Spies. F%^K YEAH! and maybe some spoilers  (Read 173068 times)
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #480 on: August 03, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »

latest rumor iteration has him riding the BMW in wsbk for 1-2 years and then returning to MotoGP.  on a BMW.

waytogo

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
gm2

« Reply #481 on: August 04, 2012, 07:50:46 AM »

mary spies

"Here is my personal opinion. We have fast motorcycle racers. We have good motorcycle racers. We have racers that crash alot but still bring in great results. We have talented riders. (those that ride with a plan and ride fast) we have racers that can build a bike and ride the bike ..to a point. We have racers that can get on the same bike and one can ride it better than the other. We have two in my lifetime of the past 20 years that built their bikes and got championships and in my mind I clearly feel they had fast bikes but were NOT the best or most talented rider. It was simply timing. There was no competition only because they were on the fastest bike not actually the better rider. One is retired and one should be retired. Have a nice day."

can only really think of 2, or 3, people here.  in which case i totally disagree.

Like this is the racing, no?
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #482 on: August 04, 2012, 09:58:32 AM »

lol  She's pissed because her golden parachute got the cold shoulder for the guy "who should be retired". 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #483 on: August 04, 2012, 10:24:50 AM »

A bit bitter.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
gm2

« Reply #484 on: August 04, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »

her golden parachute

on this particular point: does not apply.

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #485 on: August 04, 2012, 01:18:01 PM »

I think she should join Schwantz in the stfu club.

have a nice day.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

gm2

« Reply #486 on: August 04, 2012, 01:34:58 PM »

yeah.. don't get this one.  just angry i guess.

funny to imply the yamaha has ever been the fastest GP bike.  same with the ducati in wsbk, if troy is the retired one.

if it's doohan or mat, you could probably argue fastest bike.  but either way, the implication that it's the bike more than the rider.. ¡Qué ridículo!

Triple J
« Reply #487 on: August 04, 2012, 04:40:53 PM »

yeah.. don't get this one.  just angry i guess.

funny to imply the yamaha has ever been the fastest GP bike.  same with the ducati in wsbk, if troy is the retired one.

if it's doohan or mat, you could probably argue fastest bike.  but either way, the implication that it's the bike more than the rider.. ¡Qué ridículo!

I figured it was Mladin & Stoner...although with Mladin the same could be said of her son.

No way she could be talking about Bayliss, Rossi, or Lorenzo...unless she is just flat crazy. That applies with Mladin & Stoner too though, so  Huh?

I'm with DP though...STFU.
tufty

Where did my money go?

« Reply #488 on: August 04, 2012, 04:51:57 PM »

mary spies

Jeez! Bitter, bitter, bitter. (Also not true)
gm2

« Reply #489 on: August 04, 2012, 04:57:01 PM »

I figured it was Mladin & Stoner...although with Mladin the same could be said of her son.

No way she could be talking about Bayliss, Rossi, or Lorenzo...unless she is just flat crazy. That applies with Mladin & Stoner too though, so  Huh?

I'm with DP though...STFU.

whoever she's talking about, almost definitely rossi and almost definitely not stoner.

Triple J
« Reply #490 on: August 04, 2012, 05:16:50 PM »

whoever she's talking about, almost definitely rossi and almost definitely not stoner.

Ya, I guess he fits the should be retired better. Unbelievable she'd say anything about him though...he's ahead of Ben this year on the POS Ducati. I know he's had some terrible luck, but...
gm2

« Reply #491 on: August 04, 2012, 06:19:17 PM »

Ya, I guess he fits the should be retired better. Unbelievable she'd say anything about him though...he's ahead of Ben this year on the POS Ducati. I know he's had some terrible luck, but...

it's not hard to be ahead of someone when they usually don't finish the race  Wink

besides, ben and casey are buddies.  and casey didn't just ~take his ride.

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #492 on: August 05, 2012, 12:01:59 AM »

Mladin and Rossi is my bet.
Feel sorry for Ben.
Angry soccer mum, how embarrassing!

2015 Scrambler 800
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #493 on: August 05, 2012, 04:10:36 AM »

yeah.. don't get this one.  just angry i guess.

funny to imply the yamaha has ever been the fastest GP bike.  same with the ducati in wsbk, if troy is the retired one.

if it's doohan or mat, you could probably argue fastest bike.  but either way, the implication that it's the bike more than the rider.. ¡Qué ridículo!
Angry about what?

GP paddock politics?

Ben hasn't made the cut...for whatever reason...and on arguably the best bike on the grid.

She should grow up before she goes out and plays with the big kids.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

derby

« Reply #494 on: August 05, 2012, 09:11:41 AM »

Angry soccer mum manager, how embarrassing!

fixed that for ya...

i've only seen mary "go public" a few times in ben's career and, for the most part, it could be argued it was warranted*.

that said, i haven't bothered to to dig up the background of this particular outburst.

*though it's hard to say whether he was better off with the way events happened or not. ben did eventually end up in gp via a worldsbk championship and hopper's career, on the other hand, hasn't exactly been all roses.

-- derby

'07 Suz GSX-R750

Retired rides: '05 Duc Monster S4R, '99 Yam YZF-R1, '98 Hon CBR600F3, '97 Suz GSX-R750, '96 Hon CBR600F3, '94 Hon CBR600F2, '91 Hon Hawk GT, '91 Yam YSR-50, '87 Yam YSR-50

click here for info about my avatar
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: