Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 01:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dearly departed...  (Read 11810 times)
RichD

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 11:41:14 PM »

Come on RichD, there are a couple of REAL Marines in the group!  So be nice!  Now talk all your poop with the fake one!  Grin

Anyone who knows me knows I have lots of respect for the real deal.
(Of course there is always room for a bit of inter-service smack talking but the respect is there fo sho)
But I detest Frauds. 
Unless you want to pretend you were in the Coast Guard... that might be OK. 
(just kidding, that actually wouldn't be OK either...  Grin )

DFW-MFer!
AndreRA3
The DFWM envoy to Belgium!

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2008, 07:11:29 AM »

don't get me wrong but seeing as its pretty new still and I'd like to get some more street use on it i would like to find something a bit more cost effective for the track. I had a blast on it at the track. Its just knowing that it'll probably be tossed down the track at some point makes me a bit ill. A track SV serves as a great starting point

Well, then look no furher  laughingdp

That was the good thing about crashing the SV: repairs are inexpensive compared to a Duc.  Plus, having your back break the bike's fall seems to do wonders as well.  bang head  If I were to keep tracking it, the only thing I would think about adding would be a slipper clutch.  After tracking it on the wet I gained an increased sense of appreciation for smooth downshifting and rolling off the throttle...

I'll start repairing the bike today, and should have it ready in a week or two.  If you're interested you'd be more than welcome to drop by and check it out.

James.M

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2008, 08:52:53 AM »

don't get me wrong but seeing as its pretty new still and I'd like to get some more street use on it i would like to find something a bit more cost effective for the track. I had a blast on it at the track. Its just knowing that it'll probably be tossed down the track at some point makes me a bit ill. A track SV serves as a great starting point
I guess I could see that...

If I was smart I'd do that... just to damn stubborn for the ducati's...
cdc

my superbike. nutts someone copied my avatar.

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2008, 04:50:51 PM »

I e-mailed Asia1098 about this new site but does Kulhka know this new site/

cdc
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2008, 07:20:12 PM »

Dunno... I PM'd kuhlka, but I don't know if he got it Tongue

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
LYD

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2008, 07:27:34 PM »

I pm'd him also with my email address and he never responded? Huh?

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
svoloch

too old to remember my titanium member...

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2008, 03:54:32 AM »

If swanny is around, he is mighty quiet.

SWANNY!!!!  WHERE ARE YOU!!!  WE STILL NEED YOU pregnant dogING AT US ABOUT THIS BEING A MOTORCYCLE BOARD!!!!  COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps we need to organize a rescue party?  i'm thinking like Star Trek III, the Search for Swanny...  i'm sure we'll find him a rapidly aging boy, stepping out of a torpedo capsule in a brand new Chilis....

Swanny, the needs of the many out way the needs of the few!!!  come back to us!!!

Тише едешь, дальше будешь
2009 Streetfighter S
exes:
2006 Sh1t Hot Black Xerox 999     1973 BMW R75/5
2001 BMW K1200RS                     1994 BMW R1100S
1974 Guzzi T3                              1975 BMW R90/6
1975 BMW R90/S                         1973 Suzuki T500
never2loud
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2008, 04:02:46 AM »

If swanny is around, he is mighty quiet.

SWANNY!!!!  WHERE ARE YOU!!!  WE STILL NEED YOU pregnant dogING AT US ABOUT THIS BEING A MOTORCYCLE BOARD!!!!  COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps we need to organize a rescue party?  i'm thinking like Star Trek III, the Search for Swanny...  i'm sure we'll find him a rapidly aging boy, stepping out of a torpedo capsule in a brand new Chilis....

Swanny, the needs of the many out way the needs of the few!!!  come back to us!!!

laughingdp   

Swanny is around, he's just not posting much.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: