Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 03:36:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14329 14330 [14331] 14332   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 7271214 times)
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #214950 on: Yesterday at 01:17:38 AM »

morning

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #214951 on: Yesterday at 04:34:45 AM »

Good morning coffee
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #214952 on: Yesterday at 04:49:47 AM »

Good morning all ...

To my Denver friends: Work at the intersections of Stout and 15th streets and California and 15th streets will close the downtown corridors for about three weeks, RTD announced.

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Stella

« Reply #214953 on: Yesterday at 07:33:22 AM »

I haven't been in downtown Denver in literally years. Some days I miss it, most I don't.

Morning. Besides an ex-pat euro marriage, I need a new sprinkler person before I leave. Surprised there are no ducks or other fowl in the pool of water in my backyard where the former sprinkler guy worked and assured me all sprinkler heads were in perfect condition. 

How do you say "nonsense" in Portuguese?

Carry on.     coffee

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #214954 on: Yesterday at 01:50:24 PM »

Good morning all ...

To my Denver friends: Work at the intersections of Stout and 15th streets and California and 15th streets will close the downtown corridors for about three weeks, RTD announced.

There's been tons of closures downtown for the last two years as the 16th Street Mall gets rebuilt...RTD is also repairing light rail lines in that area, so no trains for the last few months.

I find it interesting when people talk about downtown Denver.  I'm literally 10-12 blocks from the central business district and I walk 10-12K steps a day or more in/around that area.  I keep looking for the dystopian hellscape that so many talk about.  Still haven't found it.  Meanwhile, 37M people visited the city in 2023, a 3% increase over the record number of visitors in 2022.   Undecided Undecided Undecided

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #214955 on: Yesterday at 03:49:46 PM »

I should add...I'm in city mode currently.  Heck, I've only put ~1,500 miles on my car since November.  But I could just as easily find myself in a secluded cabin in the mountains.

That being said, Denver - like most major cities - does have it's problems.  On July 5th, I witnessed an individual drop trou on one of the busiest streets in the city to relieve themself.  It certainly has happened before, but the first time I witnessed it.  There was also a fatal shooting maybe 5 or six blocks from me.  The suspect is 14, so I'm guessing gang related.

In any case,  chug to it being midweek!

LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #214956 on: Yesterday at 04:48:50 PM »

I got pre approved for a home loan. I'm looking at a place on Sunday. It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with mature landscaping, a dry basement, and a big garage. Wish me luck. Owning a home is the final step of rebuilding after the divorce of 2012.   chug chug
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #214957 on: Today at 02:40:35 AM »

morning

perspective
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #214958 on: Today at 05:09:06 AM »

Good morning coffee
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #214959 on: Today at 06:03:24 AM »

I got pre approved for a home loan. I'm looking at a place on Sunday. It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with mature landscaping, a dry basement, and a big garage. Wish me luck. Owning a home is the final step of rebuilding after the divorce of 2012.   chug chug
Congrats!

perspective

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #214960 on: Today at 06:11:20 AM »

Good morning ...

Since my last visit to Denver I did noticed a lot constructions.

Anyways, watching the Tour d'France while I work

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #214961 on: Today at 06:18:18 AM »

I got pre approved for a home loan. I'm looking at a place on Sunday. It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with mature landscaping, a dry basement, and a big garage. Wish me luck. Owning a home is the final step of rebuilding after the divorce of 2012.   chug chug
Congratulations ...

Carlos
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #214962 on: Today at 06:49:23 AM »

I got pre approved for a home loan. I'm looking at a place on Sunday. It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with mature landscaping, a dry basement, and a big garage. Wish me luck. Owning a home is the final step of rebuilding after the divorce of 2012.   chug chug

You had me had big garage.

Good luck!

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #214963 on: Today at 07:37:34 AM »

Downtown Denver? Gross!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #214964 on: Today at 08:21:55 AM »

Awesome!  waytogo

Pages: 1 ... 14329 14330 [14331] 14332   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: