Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:14:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's Gear....  (Read 18019 times)
Shortie
Do not underestimate the power of stupid.

No longer hangin_biposto! :D

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2008, 11:21:29 AM »

Howdy HBP,

Glad you found your way over. 

What size Helds do you wear?  Do you know what size woman's gloves that would be?  I having a difficult time finding gloves that fit properly. 

As soon as I get home I will take a look for you. I have micro little hands and the Helds are the only gloves that have been the right length in the fingers so far. I had a pair of A* before and the fingers were like 3/4" too long. It was super annoying.

Street - 1991 GSF 400 Bandit
Dirt - 1972 Chaparral ST80

Welcome to cats  Cool

So cute and small.

Such terrible things come out of them  Lips Sealed

www.pbase.com/mcharest
sikducgrl

Crazy? Possibly, but do YOU want a boring life?

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »

I've got TINY hands, and I ot the last pair of Helds at my shop, say size 7S
Just thought that I would pass that along, fit nice, a little long, but I REALLY like them, still trying to get them to soften up a touch.
Oh my, I suppose that means that I will have to ride more......darn!  laughingdp

Off her Rocker, having a blast, trying to keep up with the boys, cored her exhaust out of winter boredom, woodcraft clip ons (need to be more agressive), Irish rear (no rear), and the wing nut that rides her is just as much fun......we call her the Bebe!
TiNi
Post Whore

'05 620ie

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 10:43:18 AM »

i have tini hands too... reVit makes ladies sized gloves that fit pretty good
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 10:49:34 AM »

i have tini hands too... reVit makes ladies sized gloves that fit pretty good

laughingdp laughingdp and +1 on Rev'it gloves for little hands.

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Shortie
Do not underestimate the power of stupid.

No longer hangin_biposto! :D

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 10:52:40 AM »

laughingdp laughingdp and +1 on Rev'it gloves for little hands.

There it is! Blondie shows her true colors!  Wink

Street - 1991 GSF 400 Bandit
Dirt - 1972 Chaparral ST80

Welcome to cats  Cool

So cute and small.

Such terrible things come out of them  Lips Sealed

www.pbase.com/mcharest
mcgalinmd

Where's that Ketchup? Tailight is waiting!

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »

I have TONS of fieldsheer gear and love it.  The womens sizes actually fit me  -  I am 5'7" and 195 lbs (big boned) and a former swimmer/athlete.  I have broad shoulders and a wide waste.  The womens fieldsheer sizes fit me perfect.  The mens pants I have don't have enough hip space, but it's because they are men's pants.  I have 3 fieldsheer jackets and one pair of pants and I love them!

Can you imagine a world without a Ducati???  I think it's called Hell. Smiley
mbalmer

Ready to ride

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 10:31:02 AM »

I bought a Dainese jacket and pants (leather) that zip together. They fit me well. I'm 5'5" and 140 pounds. Okay, I've always been around 140ish, but I'm probably squeaking closer to 150. I should, but won't, give up on the giant burritos and cokes. I like candy too. In fact I had a cow at work today, because our Friday Treats were nasty fruit and yogurt. Everyone knows that Fridays involve donuts. Oops, I'm off topic.

Anyway I really like my leathers and just need to get better gloves. My only really good gloves are heated and the wires are not too comfy.

Is it June yet?
DesmoDiva

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »

I just ordered a Syed Leathers custom suit today.  Should be here in couple weeks.  Check back for a review. 

'01 ST4 Yellow
'02 ST4s Yellow
Stella

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2008, 03:23:49 PM »

What about boots?!  I'm having a hard time finding good fitting ones.  Size 7. Really like the safety features & styling of the Sidi B2 but the euro size 39 was too big & can't find (or they dont make?) a 38 - which I'm thinking would be about right.  Pants need to fit inside the boot.   

Any suggestions?!  Thanks!

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2008, 03:26:47 PM »

I have the Sidi vertigos, which is a step up from the B2's. They are a size 37 Euro so you will def be able to get them in your size. The great thing about them is the calf adjusts so you can tighten then to go under jeans or make them bigger to fit leathers in. I love them.

Darkhorse den mother
DesmoDiva

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2008, 04:59:51 AM »

I also have the Sidi Vertigo's in size 37.  So they definately make them small enough.  And as Neenja said the calf adjustment is awesome, but not available in the B2s.   I ordered mine through my dealer.

MotoNation, Sidi's US distributer, shows the B2 availble down to a size 37 in their catalog, but not on the website. Have your local shop call them (motonation) to see if they can special order the 38. 

« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 08:32:33 AM by DesmoDiva » Logged

'01 ST4 Yellow
'02 ST4s Yellow
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2008, 07:45:24 AM »

And as Neenja the calf adjustment is awesome, but not available in the B2s.   I ordered mine through my dealer.

Right, that's actually what kept me from getting the B2's was the lack of calf adjustment.

Darkhorse den mother
BikerGoddess
Mrs. Desmoquattro

Weeds are my job security.

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2008, 05:27:31 PM »

I'm big on top but average on the bottom. I wear an Alpinestars leather jacket and it accommodates my rack very well. Nice curvy shape too. As for gloves, I would try Racer and Dainese. There's a so-so selection of Dainese women's gloves, but the men's gloves are unisex (the larger sizes are for men), have a wider selection, and go all the way down to Extra Small (Small fits me fine).

2008 Aprilia Scarabeo 200
Kyna

put put put

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »

I'm what one would call extremely top heavy and I LOVE my PowerTrip jacket.  It fits great and the waist adjusts.  I'm still shopping for pants.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -Robert J. Hanlon
Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2008, 05:22:14 PM »

What about boots?!  I'm having a hard time finding good fitting ones.  Size 7. Really like the safety features & styling of the Sidi B2 but the euro size 39 was too big & can't find (or they dont make?) a 38 - which I'm thinking would be about right.  Pants need to fit inside the boot.   

Any suggestions?!  Thanks!

I have Sidi Vertigo Corsas and they expand waaaaay out to accommodate larger calves with leathers.  They also adjust in so that if you've thrown them on under textile pants, they aren't massive. 

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: