Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 29, 2024, 08:08:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official DMF WTF!!!! Thread  (Read 109603 times)
zarn02

« Reply #345 on: August 05, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »

Going to find yourself in the forest with this guy:

"If it weren't for our gallows humor, we'd have nothing to hang our hopes on."
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #346 on: August 05, 2011, 11:35:39 PM »

Hmm... that is a bit more WTF than my iPhone hand case thingy.

I'm having a little trouble understanding an "all guy" (manly guys) JO Circle, splash resistant eyewear and cock-rings ...but it not being a "sex thing"

I think we need a volunteer to go in on this and report back....

Ducatiz? (you can ask if they'll let you bring your Ikea kneeling bench)

This is an insult to the Pez community
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #347 on: August 06, 2011, 03:26:34 AM »

I'm having a little trouble understanding an "all guy" (manly guys) JO Circle, splash resistant eyewear and cock-rings ...but it not being a "sex thing"

I think we need a volunteer to go in on this and report back....

Ducatiz? (you can ask if they'll let you bring your Ikea kneeling bench)

I'd do it but only if we put together a fake cock hooked up to a hidden hose that runs to a pressurized bottle of milk. I'll spray the crowd after only 2 tugs and we'll catch it all on a strategically hidden GoPro.
Then I must run...run fast like the fires of Hades are upon me.

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #348 on: August 06, 2011, 04:45:05 AM »

IKEA kneeling bench

laughingdplaughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #349 on: August 06, 2011, 04:57:36 AM »

I'd do it but only if we put together a fake cock hooked up to a hidden hose that runs to a pressurized bottle of milk. I'll spray the crowd after only 2 tugs and we'll catch it all on a strategically hidden GoPro.
Then I must run...run fast like the fires of Hades are upon me.

sounds like a plan!!!

just don't be coming back singing about Burning Rings of Fire or nothing

then we'll know you didn't outrun them

This is an insult to the Pez community
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #350 on: August 15, 2011, 08:51:31 AM »

So, I finished my latest project... rebuilding a zx6r from an insurance buyback into a race bike.... and i have been using the ZX forums for advice on certain items. When I finished the bike, I posted a picture of it.... Green with 12 on the number plate.....

http://www.zxforums.com/forums/zx-6r-forum/3348-post-your-zx6r-49.html

The WTF part comes in where the guy after me posts pics of his bike....  and then is honestly not understanding of other peoples comments..... take a look.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #351 on: August 15, 2011, 09:41:30 AM »

Damn.

I wonder if he glued a couple of those things to his helmet. . .

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ryandalling

« Reply #352 on: August 16, 2011, 03:18:47 PM »

No words here.....

Try Me

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
zarn02

« Reply #353 on: August 16, 2011, 04:18:55 PM »

Well that is, uhm... a thing you can do.

Is that even a motorcycle anymore, definitionally, or has it strayed into the realm of "contraptions."

zarn02

« Reply #354 on: August 16, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »

I keep watching that video over and over. Like an expedition to discover everything strange about it. coffee

1) The obvious.
2) Right front brake is gone.
3) He doesn't appear to have any rear brakes.
4) With that long of a swingarm acting as a lever, he can't have any real travel in the rear suspension, right? He'd hit the rear, uhm... "second" wheel against the tail pretty easily.
5) I can't decide whether I'm impressed or not that he has the chain turning both rear wheels. I guess that's less stupid than just having one freewheel.

What have I missed, apart from all the garden-variety silliness that's also going on?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:38:26 PM by zarn02 » Logged

yamifixer

« Reply #355 on: August 17, 2011, 08:03:35 AM »

can that busa turn?

'00 M900Sie, '66 Benelli Fireball, '70 Honda Z50
Valve Springs are EVIL
ryandalling

« Reply #356 on: August 17, 2011, 08:09:05 AM »

What have I missed, apart from all the garden-variety silliness that's also going on?

I think the "why?" ... big question here...

Desert Dust
Ten Most Popular Uses for a

"There's no glamour in Nirvana, no glamour at all"

« Reply #357 on: August 24, 2011, 08:01:37 PM »

I often wonder about the concept of space.   Roll Eyes

My house has some space that has a beginning, a middle, and an end as defined by the four walls. But where does space end?

Does it have a beginning?

Does it ever end?

What happens if you get to the end?

Does everything cease to exist?  Huh? Huh?

07 S2R 1K:  "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #358 on: August 25, 2011, 02:02:06 PM »

The other night there was a Stephen Hawking show on one of the sciencey-type channels. It was largely about the beginning of time, and more or less debunked the thoughts/beliefs that a supreme being created everything, since if there was no time prior to the origin, there could have been no such being taking the time to create it.

Without fail, it sent me into many long spells of deep, mind-boggling thought.

Like, if everything propagated from a Big Bang, how could it have originated from essentially a single point? And how big was that point? How the hell did it all fit in there?

Here I go again.....

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
Desert Dust
Ten Most Popular Uses for a

"There's no glamour in Nirvana, no glamour at all"

« Reply #359 on: August 25, 2011, 03:46:55 PM »

I know........I took an astronomy class in college and we studied Stephen Hawking's theories. The Big Bang kind of made sense to me back then, but now you just destroyed that because I didn't think about the "time" issue.

If there was no time, then it didn't happen, but since we exist, it must have happened. So how the hell did it happen? There are certain concepts I just can't wrap my brain around.

07 S2R 1K:  "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: