Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:35:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF!!!  (Read 7407 times)
cyclops

We all wanna be like Rose-Guy :D

« on: June 01, 2010, 10:15:10 AM »

So this past weekend people were getting pulled over for not wearing their seatbelts!!! What I don't wanna wear one. What's next, wearing a helmet will be required? How can we look good with a helmet on. Soon we'll be wearing an ironman suit to go grocery shopping.

popcorn
 Grin

Major Slow

09 1198s 07 S4R 04 FLSTFI 04 XL1200C 66 cl77

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »

is that why you were a wanted man? I thought you would have learned your lesson by now.
click or ticket, baby!

You cannot argue with crazy because crazy is not willing to be convinced. Hell, it's not even willing to listen to the arguments.
atomic410

steel horse i ride

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 11:34:04 AM »

its the liberals and their big brother laws.  can't smoke in parks, gotta wear a seat belt, licence cats, they gotta make money and fish for dwi's some how. bacon

Team Atomic Racing  Check us out @  www.teamatomicracing.com
Thanks to my 2011 sponsors;
Motorex, Vortex Racing, Sidi Racing, Studio 299, Dunlop, Motoprimo, Caztek, On Track 4 Him, Fix Studio
2009 Framstad Cup winner
2009, 10, & 11 CRA 5 hour endurance race winner
CRA Expert #2
ZARS track school instructor
cyclops

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 02:29:46 PM »

is that why you were a wanted man? I thought you would have learned your lesson by now.
click or ticket, baby!
that was for a late fee for my expired tabs that I didn't know about  Sad

its the liberals and their big brother laws.  can't smoke in parks, gotta wear a seat belt, licence cats, they gotta make money and fish for dwi's some how. bacon
did u just say license cats Huh??
fasterblkduc

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 12:11:46 AM »

He meant to say, get a license for hunting cats.

Atomic Racing
Zalusky Advanced Riding School Lead instructor
2010 partners:
Komodo Gear, Motorex, Studio299, Moto Primo, Caztek, Chickenhawk
filter

Bumblebee

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 06:22:20 AM »

applause

Thanks for making me LOL at work.

01 Monster 750 Dark (El Matador Tail Chop, Arrow CF exhaust, K&N Filter, CA LED Taillight, Radiantz LED License Plate holder, Blue LED Instrument Cluster, black belt cover, lifted suspension, 14T sprocket, Cycle Cat Billet Side Stand, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, custom Desmo reservoir caps)
mstevens
Monsterless

No Monster of my own, but my wife has an '09 696

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 06:36:41 AM »

Nah, you can hunt them all you want. You only need the license when you catch one and want to kill it.

2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring (Rosso Anniversary Ducati)
2009 Ducati Monster 696 (Giallo Ducati) - Sold
2005 Ducati Monster 620 (Rosso Anniversary Ducati) - Sold
2005 Vespa LX-150 (Rosso Dragone) - First Bike Ever

Casa Suzana, vacation rental house in Cozumel, Mexico
cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 07:02:31 AM »

I'm all for seatbelts but why should they care if someone doesn't care for their own safty?  Its all about the money

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
Major Slow

09 1198s 07 S4R 04 FLSTFI 04 XL1200C 66 cl77

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 10:41:40 AM »

I'm all for seatbelts but why should they care if someone doesn't care for their own safty?  Its all about the money

There are always going to people that feel they know better how to care for you than you do. The only reason there is no helmet law in minnesota and there is a seatbelt law is abate. having a strong lobbying effert in this state that watches and works for no mandatory helmet laws pays off. If there was an organized effert to remove the seatbelt law it would go away. There is no rationale that says one must wear seatbelt but not helmets; they are analogous.

Wisconsin says you can shoot feral cats on sight.... now there is a law we can all get behind.

You cannot argue with crazy because crazy is not willing to be convinced. Hell, it's not even willing to listen to the arguments.
minnesotamonster

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »

Good thing Mo keeps his on a leash.

2004 S4R
1998 Honda F3 (Track)
2001 M600 (Now the Wife's)
erik822

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »

Life sure is hard when you're forced to buckle up. The 5 seconds it takes to reach over your shoulder, pull the belt down and click it are insufferable. All the hardship. The pain. The suffering. Why? Why, dear God do we have to suffer so much inconvenience? When will this inconvenience end?

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »

I never drive with out a seatbelt.. even back when you didn't get pulled over for it..  its easy to put and may save your life 5% of the time, other times when your better off being thrown from the car which I've read about on my forum..  I just don't think the state should get paid off for it like a lot of other things..  let Darwinism take care of the rest..

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
cyclops

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »

I'm all for seatbelts. I think the reason they're enforcing a lot moreately is the death of a dozen teens over the course of 2 weeks. None of them wore seatbelts and i think the drivers were drunk. I say bring on the helmet law too, it'll sure take care of the squids. Why ride if u can't show ur face  Cool. Nobody wants to hear about people dying cause they didn't take the extra 5 secs to put a belt on.

And I'm gonna keep my cat away from u guys, and Troopers. I hear Kitties are dangerous  chug
filter

Bumblebee

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 02:00:09 PM »

Life sure is hard when you're forced to buckle up. The 5 seconds it takes to reach over your shoulder, pull the belt down and click it are insufferable. All the hardship. The pain. The suffering. Why? Why, dear God do we have to suffer so much inconvenience? When will this inconvenience end?

laughingdp  laughingdp  laughingdp

I agree.

It is interesting, though, that seat belts are legally required while motorcycle helmets are not.  Where is the logic there?

If you're going to force people to wear seat belts, you should force them to wear helmets, too.  They don't make Arai-branded mullets for a reason.

I'm all for the Darwinism argument, but at least be consistent.

Then again, maybe I'm the crazy one asking for logic in our legal system?

01 Monster 750 Dark (El Matador Tail Chop, Arrow CF exhaust, K&N Filter, CA LED Taillight, Radiantz LED License Plate holder, Blue LED Instrument Cluster, black belt cover, lifted suspension, 14T sprocket, Cycle Cat Billet Side Stand, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, custom Desmo reservoir caps)
atomic410

steel horse i ride

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 05:13:22 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are right; the government should make every discision for me in my life.  weather to buckle the seat belt in my car if I should wear a helmet if the knifes in my kitchen are too sharp if my kid should wear a helmet when walking down stairs if my grass is too long weather I can smoke or drink if I have too many rights if I'm wrong because I only speek english.  I'm investing in knee/elbow pads because by 2040 cryogenically frozen president Oprah will have it mandatory for everyone to wear a full body of armor to insure against anyone scraping their knee.  I'm not retarded and I have a Mom, I don't need one elected for me. bacon

Team Atomic Racing  Check us out @  www.teamatomicracing.com
Thanks to my 2011 sponsors;
Motorex, Vortex Racing, Sidi Racing, Studio 299, Dunlop, Motoprimo, Caztek, On Track 4 Him, Fix Studio
2009 Framstad Cup winner
2009, 10, & 11 CRA 5 hour endurance race winner
CRA Expert #2
ZARS track school instructor
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: