Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 26, 2024, 05:22:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly evening meet up.  (Read 155501 times)
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #885 on: May 10, 2011, 01:12:56 PM »

Lol that story is far longer and more complicated than you can possibly imagine Cheesy

She's trouble with a capital 36DD.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
DRKWNG

« Reply #886 on: May 10, 2011, 01:14:40 PM »

Not so sure.  I've heard plenty of talk about you and your ex's, I mean friends...   Wink

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Artful

« Reply #887 on: May 10, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »

What can I say, I don't date ugly girls and the crazy ones are more entertaining.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
DRKWNG

« Reply #888 on: May 10, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »

and the crazy ones are more entertaining.

That's one way of putting it. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Artful

« Reply #889 on: May 10, 2011, 01:28:27 PM »

Bingo. Good to see we're on the same page.

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #890 on: May 10, 2011, 01:29:30 PM »

Page 69 of the kama sutra?

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Artful

« Reply #891 on: May 10, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »

Just grabbing drinks and being a good boy Cheesy I do have one ex that I'll try to pawn off on one of you guys though. Very cute to boot.

rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #892 on: May 10, 2011, 01:55:06 PM »

Make sure you spell out any and all commissions with B before handing her off......

Grin

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
Artful

« Reply #893 on: May 10, 2011, 02:29:28 PM »

There shall be a dowry.

DRKWNG

« Reply #894 on: May 10, 2011, 05:26:25 PM »

Make sure you spell out any and all commissions with B before handing her off......

Grin

Hey, it's not my fault that Stacey said not to share and that you could take care of yourself.   Cheesy

rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #895 on: May 10, 2011, 06:21:10 PM »

Hey, it's not my fault that Stacey said not to share and that you could take care of yourself.   Cheesy

I actually can't blame her after the texting incident.......

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
DRKWNG

« Reply #896 on: May 10, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »

I actually can't blame her after the texting incident.......

laughingdp laughingdp

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #897 on: May 11, 2011, 06:07:42 AM »

Capital City Brewing, in Shirlington.  Great place to sit and watch people park.   waytogo

After the last debacle there the GF might stab me if I suggest Cap City. So I'm a probably not

And as an alternate check out Sam Becketts down the block. If you care to go there I'd call ahead. They seem to be all about reservations

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
DRKWNG

« Reply #898 on: May 11, 2011, 01:25:47 PM »

After the last debacle there the GF might stab me if I suggest Cap City. So I'm a probably not

It wasn't that terribly bad.  We just had to wait a little longer than usual. 

Raux
« Reply #899 on: May 12, 2011, 02:44:56 AM »

Guys,

I'm in Maryland through the 21st. Fort meade to be precise for a class.

Anyone local?

Raux
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: