Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 01:08:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUN STUFF  (Read 789240 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8355 on: November 06, 2018, 03:56:57 PM »

The STI is back home. I’ll get someone to post a pic of it. It’s a beast!

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #8356 on: November 07, 2018, 12:15:04 PM »

The STI is back home. I’ll get someone to post a pic of it. It’s a beast!

waytogo

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8357 on: November 07, 2018, 02:06:00 PM »

Thanks Bick. Ok, there’s the beast. STI did excellent work on it. The reason I built this was to have an educated answer about running an RMR. Plenty of opinions out there, but I wanted to do my own homework. This is the adjustable RMR from Trijicon and it’s a really nice piece of kit. I’m gonna try and zero it tomorrow before I head up to Chattanooga. (Uncle Sugar) I’ll start my 5k round test the following week. Oh by the way, that is 4” Tactical. Same length slide as my M&P 2.0 or Glock 19. Mag capacity is 17.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:17:44 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #8358 on: November 07, 2018, 07:37:07 PM »

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8359 on: November 07, 2018, 08:50:11 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp 🥌

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #8360 on: November 08, 2018, 08:03:42 AM »

laughingdp laughingdp

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8361 on: November 14, 2018, 01:14:43 PM »

nsfw language

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #8362 on: November 15, 2018, 05:13:33 PM »

Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil

coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

...  and a Prius.

Going to be a factory option from Toyoya?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 05:17:40 PM by Bick » Logged

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8363 on: November 15, 2018, 06:56:29 PM »

Get some! Get some baby!

GK

« Reply #8364 on: November 15, 2018, 11:18:51 PM »

$27 a round! That’s a tad dearer than the average ammo!
Lol!

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8365 on: November 19, 2018, 01:59:17 PM »

I was able to zero the RMR when I was working in Chattanooga. Tomorrow starts the 5k round train up. First 500 will be single shots from position 3. (Or the ready, or depressed muzzle, or high ready, or whatever the make the beast with two backs the newest buzzword is) I’m gonna try and do 500 round blocks for each drill. I’m basically gonna teach myself how to shoot as if I’ve never shot before. This should take 2 months give or take. I’ve dry fired the beast so much the past few, that my make the beast with two backsing thumbs are sore. 

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8366 on: November 20, 2018, 02:19:18 PM »

Ran 450+ all single shots from 3. Gun ran great, but I need a softer recoil spring for running the 147gr ammo. I was chomping at the bit to cut it loose, but I’m sticking to my plan.

Fundamentals Fundamentals Fundamentals

GK

« Reply #8367 on: November 20, 2018, 11:41:16 PM »

Double thumbs up kopf!

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #8368 on: November 23, 2018, 09:22:23 PM »

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #8369 on: November 25, 2018, 10:35:42 AM »

I was able to zero the RMR when I was working in Chattanooga. Tomorrow starts the 5k round train up. First 500 will be single shots from position 3. (Or the ready, or depressed muzzle, or high ready, or whatever the make the beast with two backs the newest buzzword is) I’m gonna try and do 500 round blocks for each drill. I’m basically gonna teach myself how to shoot as if I’ve never shot before. This should take 2 months give or take. I’ve dry fired the beast so much the past few, that my make the beast with two backsing thumbs are sore. 
Thinking about putting the same sight an a Glock 40 MOS.
Are you co-witnessing the existing sights and does it make a difference whether you do or don't?
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: