Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 20, 2024, 11:28:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUN STUFF  (Read 838071 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4305 on: January 19, 2013, 06:26:51 PM »

I don't need to steal it, all I need to do is go to work.

I wish we didn't have such limited allocations of ammo...  and fuel... and...  Cry

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #4306 on: January 19, 2013, 06:34:19 PM »

I have an almost endless supply of free ammo, well actually I've paid a price for it.  Cheesy
Thank you for your service and your sacrifice to protect us waytogo
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4307 on: January 19, 2013, 06:36:57 PM »

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice to protect us waytogo

It's not a sacrifice.  Wink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4308 on: January 19, 2013, 06:49:12 PM »

It's not a sacrifice.  Wink

Not when you get unlimited range time.   Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4309 on: January 19, 2013, 06:50:59 PM »

Not when you get unlimited range time.   Grin

Well there is that.  Cheesy Small price to pay to be one of the worlds finest.  Wink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4310 on: January 19, 2013, 06:52:26 PM »

Well there is that.  Cheesy Small price to pay to be one of the worlds finest.  Wink

Who can't keep from rolling their vehicle into the ditch?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4311 on: January 19, 2013, 06:56:56 PM »

Who can't keep from rolling their vehicle into the ditch?

Cheesy.  10 of us shot over 10k of ammo the past two days.  Wink

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4312 on: January 19, 2013, 06:57:15 PM »

Best job in the world!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4313 on: January 19, 2013, 06:59:47 PM »

Best job in the world!

waytogo

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #4314 on: January 19, 2013, 07:04:23 PM »

Best job in the world!

No shit.....was good seeing you in CO waytogo
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4315 on: January 19, 2013, 07:12:59 PM »

No shit.....was good seeing you in CO waytogo

Always great to see you and Pam.  waytogo

Now, back to your regular scheduled program

These guys still seem to get unlimited ammo... Evil Evil Evil Evil

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4316 on: January 19, 2013, 07:14:41 PM »

Always great to see you and Pam.  waytogo

Now, back to your regular scheduled program

These guys still seem to get unlimited ammo... Evil Evil Evil Evil

Hell yeah they do and for good reason.  Wink

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #4317 on: January 19, 2013, 07:16:34 PM »

Hell yeah they do and for good reason.  Wink

No argument there. bow down bow down bow down

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4318 on: January 19, 2013, 07:19:48 PM »

Class starts Monday, I have 130k of 5.56 and 110k of 9mm for 40 students.  Evil

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #4319 on: January 19, 2013, 07:21:14 PM »

Class starts Monday, I have 130k of 5.56 and 110k of 9mm for 40 students.  Evil
Where do i sign up?  Grin laughingdp
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: