Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 12, 2024, 08:20:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 72   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You're too stupid to... own a diesel small truck  (Read 250021 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #870 on: February 06, 2016, 06:31:20 PM »

make the beast with two backs a diesel Hilux  Evil

Black out the grill, make sure it's a 6spd manual and HELL YEAH

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #871 on: February 06, 2016, 06:35:28 PM »

Diesel Hilux would eat it up and tow a trailer load of those.

I mean, if you want a work truck and not a bona fide air hauler..

make the beast with two backs a diesel Hilux  Evil

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #872 on: February 06, 2016, 06:40:55 PM »

Moot point, as it ain't coming here.  Wink
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 07:53:21 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #873 on: February 06, 2016, 06:47:16 PM »

Mute point, as it ain't coming here.  Wink

Cry

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #874 on: February 06, 2016, 06:50:46 PM »

Plus, I usually just haul sailboat fuel, and occasionally motorcycle doors.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #875 on: February 06, 2016, 06:53:59 PM »

Keep looking at that make the beast with two backsing picture; sure is a good looking truck.  Think I'm going to pull the trigger on a 4Runner though...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #876 on: February 06, 2016, 07:30:13 PM »

Keep looking at that make the beast with two backsing picture; sure is a good looking truck.  Think I'm going to pull the trigger on a 4Runner though...

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #877 on: February 06, 2016, 07:32:31 PM »

HA!!  Ass.

Yours?

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #878 on: February 06, 2016, 07:37:16 PM »

HA!!  Ass.

Yours?

No, guys at Toytec did that

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 07:46:09 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #879 on: February 06, 2016, 10:57:57 PM »

Whoa.  Just for comparison, I purchased a truck for one of my guys last week.  A '16 F250, SuperCab, 2WD, 6.2L V8 and it was $36.2K delivered.  10000# GVWR.

The Taco is way overrated and priced. Bought a loaded 2014 Ram 2500 4x4 last year for 30K and got 20 mpg on my trip to Tucson.
Never mind the 6.4L engine
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #880 on: February 07, 2016, 06:25:42 AM »

Thing is, that Taco will likely still be running great at minimal expense long after you've matched the purchasing price in repairs for your Dodge.  I'm not saying that to hate on the US truck, but that's just the way it's been for quite some time.  Three people at work have purchased 2500 series trucks in the last year and two of them have already spent over six weeks in the dealership's service garage.

ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #881 on: February 07, 2016, 02:14:27 PM »

Here is the 2017 F150 Diesel in testing

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #882 on: February 07, 2016, 02:21:42 PM »

Plus, I usually just haul sailboat fuel, and occasionally motorcycle doors.

Cheesy

duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #883 on: February 08, 2016, 07:29:31 AM »

A new F150 gets much better gas mileage than my minivan.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #884 on: February 08, 2016, 04:31:29 PM »

Aluminum is the only way to go these days
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 72   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: