Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 12:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466621 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #735 on: March 23, 2013, 04:08:43 PM »

You could almost make a suffergram out of it.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #736 on: March 24, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »

Man, he dropped kicked that KTM through the uprights! bang head Sorry for the bike damage and body pain but the best part was with all of his Arghhhhh/moaning he sounded just like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the first Conan movie... Arghhhhh/moan!! laughingdp laughingdp

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #737 on: March 24, 2013, 12:07:01 PM »

You could almost make a suffergram out of it.

You don't want to laugh but you have to laugh.  There's two pains.  The first is watching the bike disappear into space and then his landing.  OW!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #738 on: April 13, 2013, 11:36:15 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1fhB9M57xg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #739 on: April 13, 2013, 08:22:10 PM »

Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Barney

when in doubt, pin it

« Reply #740 on: April 18, 2013, 06:06:04 PM »

this is awesome.

12 M1100EVO
09 KTM 200XC - sold. I cried.
70 Honda 450 Scrambler
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #741 on: April 18, 2013, 06:21:10 PM »

Ktm's videos, as usual, are awesome.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #742 on: April 18, 2013, 08:47:16 PM »

Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #743 on: April 18, 2013, 09:48:46 PM »

Evil

laughingdp

I knew this would be your response. You're predictable now.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #744 on: April 18, 2013, 11:42:45 PM »

laughingdp

I knew this would be your response. You're predictable now.

What the hell...son of a....  Cheesy

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #745 on: April 19, 2013, 04:07:39 AM »

What the hell...son of a....  Cheesy

Hard to argue though. Its the first thing I thought to post Grin

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #746 on: April 24, 2013, 09:39:59 AM »

So we're starting to get some shot of what this:

Will turn into with street trim, looking at a pretty final prototype

From HFL
-http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2013/04/spy-photos-ktm-1290-super-duke-r/
What appears to have changed between that concept and this prototype:
- A “real” headlight, pinched from the 390 (and other) Dukes.
- Conventional oil-damped USD forks.
- Conventional single, side-mount exhaust canister.
- Larger seat unit/subframe with pillion accommodation.
- Same steel-trellis frame.

Retained, appears to be:
- Same wheels (though no flash color scheme I bet)
- Single-sided swingarm (KTM’s first)
- Tanks shape and side cowls
- Brembo Monoblocs

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #747 on: April 24, 2013, 11:35:08 AM »

Did anyone say 'aftermarket exhaust', 'classic/smaller headlight' and 'KTM-painter' ? 

Dolph

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
JohnEE
Why not

« Reply #748 on: April 24, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »

I like the headlight, angular and different. The spaghetti exhaust system from the prototype would be the first add on for me, or really anything smaller than that cannon of a silencer.  Also, moar orange!!

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #749 on: April 24, 2013, 12:17:41 PM »

Pre prod is definetly sporting a big cat under there. The new duke is suffering from a similar tumor.

And the pre pre exhaust at least the low section looks a lot like the RC8... Hmmm

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: