Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 12, 2024, 12:22:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kopf's bus thread  (Read 79969 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2015, 06:45:13 PM »

Pro Stock bugs running vdub engines rock.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2015, 06:54:22 PM »

Love the Type 3 Ghia.  Between this and a Rometsch, I would be in heaven.

Would love one of these.  Cool

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2015, 06:55:55 PM »

THat's not a squareback rear.  Scoops are bus. 

There was a kit for a while to make a flatbed bug and people would sometimes put a bus butt on it.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2015, 08:30:39 PM »

RHD rat bus  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2015, 07:11:05 AM »

There was a kit for a while to make a flatbed bug and people would sometimes put a bus butt on it.

Cool

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2015, 07:16:08 AM »

So simple interior!

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2015, 01:37:18 PM »

Found you a bed.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2015, 01:38:40 PM »

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2015, 02:13:18 PM »

Found you a bed.

Ha, I'd get all up in that.  Cheesy

yamifixer

« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2015, 08:25:10 AM »

I know it is an old story but this amazes me.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2011/7/10/1963-Volkswagen-Bus-Goes-For-Big-Money-At-Auction-7703746/

'00 M900Sie, '66 Benelli Fireball, '70 Honda Z50
Valve Springs are EVIL
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2015, 08:11:38 PM »

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2015, 08:23:12 PM »

I just expect a dozen clowns in plaid surf shorts and Stüssy t-shirts to pile out of that thing.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2015, 11:27:51 PM »

My favourite.
"VolksPanzer"

2015 Scrambler 800
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2015, 01:11:37 PM »

That is make the beast with two backsing cool

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2015, 01:49:36 PM »

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: