Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 07:18:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 534159 times)
SkimBom

« Reply #4860 on: March 01, 2012, 03:26:51 PM »

Hey, i didn't want to make a new thread for a quick questions. I'm new to Oahu and i need new tires for my cager, VW GTI. Do you guys have any shops you recommend, a place that can handle low profile tires? Thanks
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4861 on: March 01, 2012, 06:15:33 PM »

Hey, i didn't want to make a new thread for a quick questions. I'm new to Oahu and i need new tires for my cager, VW GTI. Do you guys have any shops you recommend, a place that can handle low profile tires? Thanks

I usually buy my tires from Tire Rack and have them mounted & balanced at Mod Industries (842-9916)...Dave may be able to hook you up with tires also, dependlng on what you want...tell him that Gene referred you.  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:34:57 PM by 'fighter pilot » Logged

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4862 on: March 01, 2012, 06:29:39 PM »

Had to deal with an incredibly frustrating situation. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.

« Reply #4863 on: March 01, 2012, 06:59:04 PM »

Picked up my M900 from Mac...this morning!! Dolph

He did valves, belts, rear linkage spacers & the 2-1 exhaust system...this past weekend.  I used a temporary exhaust can....because the Two Brothers can I want to use requires a custom 5'' approx mid pipe with 170*bend  to accommodate the stock rear sets.  
My question is do any of you know of a exhaust -welder who could help me with that?

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4864 on: March 01, 2012, 07:05:12 PM »

Anne's hubbie.  When he's not on float

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
TNWINESELLER

« Reply #4865 on: March 01, 2012, 07:10:03 PM »

Rode The Dragon for the first time  Dolph
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4866 on: March 01, 2012, 07:28:57 PM »

Really?  How long did it take you to get there from Hawaii? 

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4867 on: March 01, 2012, 10:23:12 PM »

Picked up my M900 from Mac...this morning!! Dolph

He did valves, belts, rear linkage spacers & the 2-1 exhaust system...this past weekend.  I used a temporary exhaust can....because the Two Brothers can I want to use requires a custom 5'' approx mid pipe with 170*bend  to accommodate the stock rear sets.  
My question is do any of you know of a exhaust -welder who could help me with that?

See the guys at Exhaust Systems Hawaii.

BTW....... Thank You!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.3
« Reply #4868 on: March 01, 2012, 10:43:00 PM »

TBH, go with tirerack.com... prices are better than anything local, and you can get them installed at sears, goodyear, etc.

:edit: today I installed my first piece of titanium bling weight reduction mod  Tongue
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:48:07 PM by teddy037.3 » Logged

« Reply #4869 on: March 01, 2012, 11:09:29 PM »

See the guys at Exhaust Systems Hawaii.

BTW....... Thank You!

THANK YOU!!! chug

TNWINESELLER

« Reply #4870 on: March 02, 2012, 07:24:51 PM »

Really?  How long did it take you to get there from Hawaii? 

Is this directed at me? No quote so not sure
teddy037.3
« Reply #4871 on: March 02, 2012, 08:54:33 PM »

Is this directed at me? No quote so not sure

seems like it... don't mind ben, though. it is assumed you know when he speaks to you  Grin
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4872 on: March 02, 2012, 11:50:06 PM »

seems like it... don't mind ben, though. it is assumed you know when he speaks to you  Grin

It is but he's not being mean. Just teasing you.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.

« Reply #4873 on: March 03, 2012, 12:56:49 AM »

Never knew....
DRKWNG is Ben Roll Eyes
Ok,   Dolph

TNWINESELLER

« Reply #4874 on: March 03, 2012, 02:52:01 AM »

I ask because my profile has my location. His shows NoVa which is also not Hawaii
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: