Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 09:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phantom Canyon Tuesday night!!!!!  (Read 5757 times)
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

Sorry folks, but tickets for NIN (Nine Inch Nales in case you didnt know) at red rocks tonight just fell into my lap!  So you know where I'll be!!!!  maybe next week!!!!    Evil

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
monsterbrew

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 08:39:34 PM »

Wohoo!!!!! 
Up to 4 Folks tonight!!!!!
 chug   chug

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
monsterbrew

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »

W  E  A  K  !  !  !  !   So I guess I'll be going down there solo tonight!!!!!  Unless somebody can cast their excuses to the side and show up!!!!

brew

monsterbrew

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 08:30:46 PM »

WooHoo!!!  Thought I was gonna fly solo tonight, and we ended up w/ 4 Ducs out front!!!!  Hopefully next week we'll have even more after I twist some arems on Sunday!  Maybe....just maybe we can get Sean to show his face!!!!

laterz,

brew

Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 08:31:57 PM »

THAT-IS-AWESOME!!!!

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
monsterbrew

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »

Yeah it was, but we could had 5 ducs out front if your ass had showed up!!!!!!!  Grin     chug

brew

Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 08:11:23 AM »

WooHoo!!!  Thought I was gonna fly solo tonight, and we ended up w/ 4 Ducs out front!!!!  Hopefully next week we'll have even more after I twist some arems on Sunday!  Maybe....just maybe we can get Sean to show his face!!!!

laterz,

brew

I will make every effort next Tuesday!  And I'll see you Sunday...
monsterbrew

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2008, 01:55:07 PM »

So if you showed up last week, sorry I was not there, I hiked the incline to barr camp and back and was spent!  if your down to go to night gimme a shout.  PM, email, text, replay to this post whatever! 

brew

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: