Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 26, 2024, 05:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly evening meet up.  (Read 155451 times)
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2010, 03:35:30 AM »

what time?.....

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2010, 08:58:04 AM »

Wow -  I might be able to actually make this - although I'd be caging it. Are people going to be there after 9?

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2010, 08:58:49 AM »

I'm out. The SO's truck is sick so it's Yuu to the rescue.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2010, 10:52:44 AM »

I am out....

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2010, 11:08:29 AM »

Was thinking around seven thirty, but it looks like everyone is out...

In case anyone is looking, this week's meet is officially canx'd.  Watch these spaces for activity next week.  Still want to check out the Royal Mile some time soon...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 01:10:13 PM by DRKWNG » Logged
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2010, 09:11:44 AM »

Is anyone still interested in the Sfizi place?

It's very authentic Italian, they have a bigscreen tv with futbol usually playing.  Very good wine list and of course, all the coffee you can imagine.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
DRKWNG
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »

Is anyone still interested in the Sfizi place?

It's very authentic Italian, they have a bigscreen tv with futbol usually playing.  Very good wine list and of course, all the coffee you can imagine.

YES!!  Where is it located again?

Let's do next week's meet back on the VA side as we tried to go north the last two weeks.  I do still want to check out the Royal Mile, but would rather do it on a first Tuesday in order to catch their special activities.
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2010, 09:20:14 AM »

YES!!  Where is it located again?

Let's do next week's meet back on the VA side as we tried to go north the last two weeks.  I do still want to check out the Royal Mile, but would rather do it on a first Tuesday in order to catch their special activities.

Here they are: http://www.sfizi.com/

10826 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
DRKWNG
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2010, 11:19:10 AM »

Here they are: http://www.sfizi.com/

10826 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030

And there we have it gentlefolk, the location for next week's meet.   waytogo
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2010, 01:07:59 PM »

If we can get a good confirmed number the owner might give us a good deal.  His name is Lino Riccardi and will be putting us on his website.

tuanogus
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2010, 01:53:41 PM »

In! I might shave if we're doing pics!
DRKWNG
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2010, 02:43:49 PM »

If we can get a good confirmed number the owner might give us a good deal. 

I got the manager of Capital City Brewery to offer up the same thing.  We just had to have a decent number show up regularly, and they would give us $2 beers and $5 appetizers. 
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2010, 02:55:57 PM »

What night is this planned for?

DRKWNG
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2010, 03:00:02 PM »

Tuesday night.  Let's set the meet up time between seven and seven thirty. I'll post up on Spot and MS to see if we can get any more takers.  I want to get some SBKs out as well.
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »

Tuesday night.  Let's set the meet up time between seven and seven thirty. I'll post up on Spot and MS to see if we can get any more takers.  I want to get some SBKs out as well.

I'll email Lino and see what he says.  I know he wanted us to come Tuesdays as its a slow night.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: