Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 05:22:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 535593 times)
kingbaby

« Reply #1485 on: May 29, 2010, 08:58:27 AM »

I went up this morning, & no one was at CAD, so up I went. After two up & downs, I went back by CAD & saw JJ, Wee & one other guy on an 848, but had to get back to town, so was unable to make another run, sorry JJ.  It was great ta' see ya' though  waytogo   I hope you had as good of a time as I did. I only saw three bikes & only got behind one car, & they waived me by.   [moto]

Sorry you guys couldn't make it today. 

See ya' down the road

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Plumbers Crack
Crack Kills

« Reply #1486 on: May 29, 2010, 11:24:11 AM »

Damn.. the confusion..  We will be there Sunday.. Smiley

I have Sunday Monday off.. Smiley whoooott whoooott

Sorry I don't have a censor button.. I Speak whats on my mind.
kingbaby

« Reply #1487 on: May 29, 2010, 11:33:44 AM »

Coaching til 11  Sad 

Maybe I'll come catch you guys  Grin

Check out the 2 different moto skids into the ditch just before the guard rails on the 2nd & 3rd hard lefts coming down from the top.  WTF

Duck-Stew

« Reply #1488 on: May 29, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »

CAD @ 10am!!  Might be draggin' the Grateful one along too...  Wink

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #1489 on: May 30, 2010, 03:35:49 AM »

Great! A large Ducatista... applause wouldn't wanna miss...Shall head south again... [moto]

Met Keith at CAD and was nice to see the sharp Devil Duc! Met two new Duc riders Chris (Pearl 848) and Wei (Limited 999s). Rode the Crest behind a Black Ninja...Some dirt from the last rain...still not perfect to push...but fun guaranteed! Met Red Gloves next to Shell...All his Ducs modded into a 1198...! waytogo

Ride forever...
kingbaby

« Reply #1490 on: May 30, 2010, 04:04:32 AM »

I'm between classes now, will head out when I'm done & attempt to hunt you guys down. 

Plumbers Crack
Crack Kills

« Reply #1491 on: May 30, 2010, 05:02:50 AM »

REGULATORS MOUNT UUUPPPPPP

Warren G - Regulate ft. Nate Dogg

Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1492 on: May 30, 2010, 08:07:33 AM »

I was on S14 at about 7:15 this morning... was beautiful, not a single car in my way the entire way up.  The way back down was another story.  hit up CAD, New Multistrada 1200, S4RS with a QuatD box, and my friend Bob showed up.  Bob's a 999R rider but somehow got talked into buying a new Triumph Bonneville. (While his R was in for service)  I Stuck around til about 9:00 then came home and did housework.  Hope everyone has a good ride today, the weather is beautiful!

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Plumbers Crack
Crack Kills

« Reply #1493 on: May 30, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »

Yeah.. Krys wasnt feeling so hot on the ride to the crest.. I was kinda worried about her.. She is better now just taking a nap.. Oh cloner sorry about the $$ ill get it too you when I see you next..

It was good seeing everyone.. Smiley

Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1494 on: May 30, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »

No sweat, Matt.  I figured something was up when you guys peeled off after the Crest run.

It was an excellent day for a ride in Albuquerque!  For those who weren't there, you missed me....and of course Stuart on his Legend, out for its official christening and riding well, along with Larry on the Streetfighter, Krys and Matt aboard their respective Monsters, Karl on his 1098, Adam on the 636, KB and his new squeeze on the "S", and J.J. on his Tricolore.  Mark showed up on his new 1125R with his wife at pillion.  And of course the usual cast of Sunday CAD characters including PJ (the "other" PJ....the Parilla guy) on his '48 Norton 500 single.  We took a slow ride up the Crest road looking for LEOs, then back down.  Afterward, J.J., Karl, and I went back up at a slightly more spirited pace and ran into a few of the SMRI guys (Charles Tulley and a couple of friends) at the pull out, then came back down the way we went up.

I just wanted to drop a quick word to each of you to thank you for an excellent day of riding.  It's days like this that make life worth living!  Thanks.

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1495 on: May 30, 2010, 06:23:06 PM »

Yup...today ended an 8 year hiatus from the Sandia Crest Rd.  Wow...  what a welcome back!  She's as nice as I remember (despite the road surface). 

The Legend ran well despite her thirst for petrol.  Was a great day all.  Glad K's feeling better Matt.

Was great hangin' out, and riding with everyone.   [moto]

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1496 on: May 30, 2010, 06:25:34 PM »

No sweat, Matt.  I figured something was up when you guys peeled off after the Crest run.

It was an excellent day for a ride in Albuquerque!  For those who weren't there, you missed me....and of course Stuart on his Legend, out for its official christening and riding well, along with Larry on the Streetfighter, Krys and Matt aboard their respective Monsters, Karl on his 1098, Adam on the 636, KB and his new squeeze on the "S", and J.J. on his Tricolore.  Mark showed up on his new 1125R with his wife at pillion.  And of course the usual cast of Sunday CAD characters including PJ (the "other" PJ....the Parilla guy) on his '48 Norton 500 single.  We took a slow ride up the Crest road looking for LEOs, then back down.  Afterward, J.J., Karl, and I went back up at a slightly more spirited pace and ran into a few of the SMRI guys (Charles Tulley and a couple of friends) at the pull out, then came back down the way we went up.

I just wanted to drop a quick word to each of you to thank you for an excellent day of riding.  It's days like this that make life worth living!  Thanks.
You have a way with words...very eloquently spoken ... and I do appreciate you sharing your riding skills...nice to see so many NMMR's...anyone tomorrow?
Plumbers Crack
Crack Kills

« Reply #1497 on: May 31, 2010, 02:46:07 AM »

I will.. Im not sure about Krys yet.. She still isnt feeling so hot.. Ill keep my eyes on the board..

10ish.. Where too?

kingbaby

« Reply #1498 on: May 31, 2010, 03:54:58 AM »

I'll be out, but not til about 10:45 due to having a class that ends at 10:15. Lorenzo is taking my class this morn., so I no he won't be out that early either.

Hope to meet up with you all

Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1499 on: May 31, 2010, 04:11:12 AM »

It's already 8:00, but I can't be sure, yet.  I have a few errands to run and chores to do, so I'll get cracking on those and see how much I can get done by 9:30, then holler back.

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: