Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

June 22, 2024, 02:55:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 503057 times)
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1710 on: July 15, 2010, 04:28:45 PM »

8am @ CAD.  Not quite a song lyric, but I'm there mang!  waytogo

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1711 on: July 16, 2010, 04:00:14 AM »

Looking forward to another Maple  bacon Muffin.  drool

Oh, and maybe seeing the crew.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
NFJ79

« Reply #1712 on: July 16, 2010, 07:03:59 AM »

I'd like to meet up with you guys at CAD, but I'm in need of new tires.  My rear tire is showing wear on the left side.  I guess i like taking left turns.

2005 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1713 on: July 16, 2010, 07:49:37 AM »

I guess i like taking left turns.

It is what all the cool kids are doing.

Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kingbaby

« Reply #1714 on: July 16, 2010, 08:18:45 AM »

Here's what all the "Outcasts" are doing. #1 plate is Mert Lawill. If you are ever at C.A.D. when Chick shows up on his street legal flat tracker Mert built for him, you'll take the first opportunity to leave your bike parked & running on a dimly lit street.
Yes, I know, it's a Harley. Breeeaathe.....  laughingdp

http://www.factorypro.com/prod_pages/prodhd,Harley%20Davidson%20Streettracker%20Mert%20Lawwill.htm

VINTAGE FLAT TRACK MOTOTCYCLE RACING CRASHES

This ones for mouse, just cuz.  Smiley

Nicky Hayden Super Moto
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:26:22 AM by kingbaby » Logged

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
NFJ79

« Reply #1715 on: July 16, 2010, 09:29:34 AM »

It is what all the cool kids are doing.

Grin

This is my take on Nascar.

Although, the tailgate party's are a hoot!

2005 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark
kingbaby

« Reply #1716 on: July 16, 2010, 10:31:08 AM »

Yeah, I don't want to take 850hp for a few hot laps either  Roll Eyes  Grin

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1717 on: July 16, 2010, 05:24:43 PM »

Is that "leaving at 8:00, and if you want coffee show up earlier" or "show up at 8:00, and we leave when everyone is ready'?

Ratfink749
Peanuts may cause swelling of your

« Reply #1718 on: July 16, 2010, 05:42:21 PM »

Is that "leaving at 8:00, and if you want coffee show up earlier" or "show up at 8:00, and we leave when everyone is ready'?

Although I wont be there to verify this, Normally its show up at 8:00 and then you should have a bit of time for a cup o joe before the launching.  But don't quote me on that, I'm not sure what everyone else will be up for in the morning.  Hope everyone has a great ride tomorrow! Maybe I'll see some of you out on sunday morning.

Sometimes when you say no, you really mean YES, that is why we have the safe word.. "FLÜGGÅƎNK∂€ČHIŒβØL∫ÊN"  If at any time the pleasure is too much, simply say the safe word, and we will stop"

Dirty people say:
"yep.. Ducati makes a fine motorcycle.. If your into all that Crotchrocket Bulls@#t!"
Duck-Stew

« Reply #1719 on: July 16, 2010, 06:27:52 PM »

Since I'm a reigning official of this here motley make the beast with two backsin' crew:  Here's the word straight from ...well... me:  Grin

Show up at 8 means that you really need to plan on being at CAD at 8am.  However, if you're 5 min late it's no big deal as we're going to be drinking coffee and kicking tires (which we all know is an integral part of the days festivities).  We leave...well...whenever.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #1720 on: July 16, 2010, 06:51:25 PM »

Yeah....and shagged tires are no excuse for not showing.  If you think yours are bad, wait until you see the front on the Hailwood in the morning.  It's worse than I remembered, but I'm riding that biotch, anyway!  Yeeeeehawwwwww.   bacon

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Luv A Duc

'08 Monster S4RS Testa

« Reply #1721 on: July 17, 2010, 05:28:23 AM »

Sorry I couldn't make it everyone, I got stuck at work till late last night.

Hope everyone had fun and stayed safe.

kingbaby

« Reply #1722 on: July 17, 2010, 07:22:35 AM »

Can I have a do over starting about noon yesterday please?  bang head  My beauty sleep got blown to shit @ 5:30 this morning. 2 trainers came down sick with the same stomach somethin' somethin', which seems to be going around, so... off to work I went. I reeeaally wanted to ride. Hate that I missed you all this am.
Andrew, Lets try to hook up at some point today before you cross the border. Elizabeth Shanley, Felina & I are planning on going to see Carlos play with his blues band this eve at the outdoor amphitheater if anyone wants to join. I'm pretty sure there will be some cocktail goin' down at Seasons before the show....just a guess  Wink  They go on at 8:15. ABQ Blues connection goes on @ 7.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:46:45 PM by kingbaby » Logged

Plumbers Crack
Crack Kills

« Reply #1723 on: July 17, 2010, 01:27:39 PM »

Today was an amazing day on the road.. One of the best rides I have had In ABQ..   I still have grins.. Smiley

FIRST PICTURE IS A VIDEO CLICK IT

Sorry I don't have a censor button.. I Speak whats on my mind.
kingbaby

« Reply #1724 on: July 17, 2010, 01:51:23 PM »

Great pics, Matt  waytogo

So do I get a mulligan?  Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: