Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 04:58:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: & people thought lorena bobbitt was bad... WOW!  (Read 13851 times)
elyse

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 08:04:47 AM »

Also wondering if she used proper disposer protocol and ran the water?

things to ponder at night...  laughingdp

says elyse Smiley

pure. adrenaline. *snort* heh heh weeeeee!
Mother

Free Organic Individual

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 12:17:58 AM »

things to ponder at night...  laughingdp

no no no

these are not things to ponder at night

these are things to lock away in a little box in a dark corner of your mind and forget about

while you rock back and forth whimpering softly

found my old skin suit
akmnstr
What a Handsome

The Puppy Killer

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2011, 04:48:04 AM »

It's crimes like this that keeps Freud and his penis envy thing alive.  Now, if women would just stop cutting off tallewackers Freud and his whole sexist view of the mind would go away.   Cheesy Wink

"you may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas!!" Davey Crockett & AKmnstr

"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men."
Charles Darwin

"I don't know what people expect when they meet me. They seem to be afraid that I'm going to piss in the potted palm and slap them on the ass." Marlon Brando
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 05:08:17 AM »

alternatively... Freud was right.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 05:45:08 AM »

no no no

these are not things to ponder at night

these are things to lock away in a little box in a dark corner of your mind and forget about

while you rock back and forth whimpering softly

it's ok, i'll hold you.

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 06:27:07 AM »

laughingdp

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 06:31:39 AM »

words that should never be used in the same sentence as the word "penis":

Knife
Razor
Broken Bottle
Teeth
Fangs

have I missed any?

This is an insult to the Pez community
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2011, 06:33:05 AM »

words that should never be used in the same sentence as the word "penis":

Knife
Razor
Broken Bottle
Teeth
Fangs

have I missed any?

"broken glass rod"

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
akmnstr
What a Handsome

The Puppy Killer

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2011, 06:35:02 AM »

alternatively... Freud was right.

Of course.  But if she envied the thing why would she put it in the disposal?  Yes, she was angry but if it was a case of envy you think she would of had it cast in bronze and displayed on the mantel.   bow down bow down to the golden icon.  

"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men."
Charles Darwin

"I don't know what people expect when they meet me. They seem to be afraid that I'm going to piss in the potted palm and slap them on the ass." Marlon Brando
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2011, 06:35:27 AM »

true!! agghh

cleats, blowtorch,

This is an insult to the Pez community
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2011, 06:56:21 AM »

grinder
sander
removed
stuck

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2011, 07:12:14 AM »

Of course.  But if she envied the thing why would she put it in the disposal?  Yes, she was angry but if it was a case of envy you think she would of had it cast in bronze and displayed on the mantel.   bow down bow down to the golden icon.  

because she can't truly "have" it, without surgery.

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 07:13:03 AM »

true!! agghh

cleats, blowtorch,

splinter
shard
skinned

akmnstr
What a Handsome

The Puppy Killer

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 07:30:59 AM »

The latest update is here http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/14/california.penis.knifing/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Looks like there intend to through the book at her.  This thing must be bigger than I first thought laughingdp laughingdp.

Charles Darwin

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2011, 07:34:03 AM »

splinter
shard
skinned

Angry hornet

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: