Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 05:04:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: & people thought lorena bobbitt was bad... WOW!  (Read 13852 times)
elyse

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2011, 07:36:23 AM »

no no no

these are not things to ponder at night

these are things to lock away in a little box in a dark corner of your mind and forget about

while you rock back and forth whimpering softly
hahahahaha!! that too  laughingdp

says elyse Smiley

pure. adrenaline. *snort* heh heh weeeeee!
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2011, 07:37:51 AM »

Angry hornet

or even happy hornet.  any kind of make the beast with two backsing insect.. aaaaagh!

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2011, 07:38:03 AM »

So, what happens to this guy now?

Medically speaking.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2011, 07:38:16 AM »

or even happy hornet.  any kind of make the beast with two backsing insect.. aaaaagh!

Bot fly?

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2011, 07:40:13 AM »

Bot fly?

aaaagghhh!hh!

"MAGGOTS"

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2011, 07:41:06 AM »

Bot fly?

aaaagghhh!hh!

"MAGGOTS"

Bot flies?

RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2011, 07:42:02 AM »

Medically speaking.

depends on whether she took the entire package or not.... jewels and all...wait what am I saying....back-up

let me rephrase...the guy is (un)make the beast with two backsed for life henceforth no matter what is left

or we might see a new level of definition for the term "organ donor"

This is an insult to the Pez community
elyse

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2011, 07:43:28 AM »

Medically speaking.
i actually know the answer to this.. it was on the local news last night...

the garbage disposal completely ruined it so they can't reattach. so they will rebuild the uretha so he can urinate normally... he will have something attached that will look nothing like a normal penis, it will be a "tube like structure" & there will be a small squeezable air pump attached under the skin so if he wants to have sex he will literally inflate the tube like structure to do so..

crazily enough the guys friends say his spirits are high...

says elyse Smiley

pure. adrenaline. *snort* heh heh weeeeee!
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2011, 07:46:29 AM »

i actually know the answer to this.. it was on the local news last night...

the garbage disposal completely ruined it so they can't reattach. so they will rebuild the uretha so he can urinate normally... he will have something attached that will look nothing like a normal penis, it will be a "tube like structure" & there will be a small squeezable air pump attached under the skin so if he wants to have sex he will literally inflate the tube like structure to do so..

Huh.

Would it really matter?  I'd guess he's pretty much had his last orgasm ever.

AJ

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2011, 07:48:38 AM »

That would be the drugs they've pumped him full of.

Huh.

Would it really matter?  I'd guess he's pretty much had his last orgasm ever.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2011, 07:51:34 AM »

well I can sort of understand....the make the beast with two backsing chattering trouser weasel has finally been silenced....he's catching a break from the constant nagging

it is a terrible burden for men to perpetually try to keep it in-line rather than allowing it to perpetually get lined-up

and when we fail our loved ones and it has its way and runs amok in a girls college dorm for a weekend...well........we should be comforted and

consoled for having momentarily failed in our strivings...not attacked with knives

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2011, 07:52:18 AM »

wow, this thread really went to Weirdoville, but I guess it was there from the start..

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2011, 07:54:36 AM »

wow, this thread really went to Weirdoville, but I guess it was there from the start..

Noticed that, did you?

RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2011, 07:57:19 AM »

What was the initial attraction? Did he meet her at a Benihana?

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »

What was the initial attraction? Did he meet her at a Benihana?

she was working the meat counter at the grocery store

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: